April,May,September,October= £350 per week.
June,July & August = £450 per week.
Please email or call for availability.
Terms and Conditions
1. The period of hire shall commence from 1600 on the day of arrival to 1000 on the day of departure unless otherwise stated.
2. The number of persons occupying the property should not exceed six, subletting is strictly prohibited.
3. The contract confers on the hirer the right to occupy the accommodation for a holiday only and terms of section 12 (schedule 4, paragraph 8) of the housing (scotland) act 1988 is not an assured tenancy.
4. Booking, full payment must be paid upon booking.
5. Acceptable methods of payment are; Cheques drawn on a UK bank account, made payable to,
Direct transfer to UK bank account, details on request
Telephone payments, all major credit cards and debit cards accepted.
6. Cancellation is not included in the hire, the owner will seek to re-let the property for the period of hire, If successful the owner will refund the deposit and balance, if already paid, less a £30.00 re-booking fee. The owner must be notified in writing prior to the commencement of the hire.
7. For the benefit of the next clients staying in the house, we would be grateful if you could tell us of any breakage or damage that occurs during your stay. We do not charge for breakages or damage which occur as a result of normal use, but reserve the right to demand payment for damage or breakages which occur as a result of reckless or deliberate misuse.
8. The Owner shall have no liability for any death, personal injury, damage or loss of personal property unless this results from our own negligence.
9. Right of Entry. We reserve the right of entry to the property at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out necessary repairs or maintenance.
10. The use of the property and its equipment is entirely at the Client's risk and no responsibility can be accepted by the Owner for injury to the Client or a member of his or her party, not for injury loss or damage to their belongings, including motor vehicles. Client's Responsibility - The Client is responsible for the property and its contents which should be left clean at the end of the holiday, and breakages, damage or faults reported to the Owner.
11. The Contract of Hire is between the Client and Eazirooms Ltd-Property manager for Boatbuilders Cottage.
12.The towels, mattress covers,pillow cases and pillow cases are washed but not ironed.
13.Special arrangements will have to be made for multiple dogs to stay overnight (over two) in a caravan.
Eazirooms Ltd is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers while providing the highest possible quality of service. We only use the information that we collect about you lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and will not pass on any customer information to third parties.
In accordance with the Privacy & Electronic Communications Act passed into law 11 Dec 03 we do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam).
We will not disclose information about our customers to third parties.
WE do not store financial details. Where payments are made over the phone, card details shall be input directly into our virtual terminal through paypal and shall not be stored anywhere by us.